Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Time Travel Reading Challenge 2011


I found this reading challenge on the At Home With Books blog, and it looked like a lot of fun. I love time travel stories and I feel quite positive that I can find at least twenty novels that fit the category. :) My first book is Catch the Lightning by Catherine Asaro. Here is a link for anyone else who wants to take up he challenge! Time Travel 2011 Reading Challenge

1. Catch the Lighting by Catherine Asaro, Book 2 in her Skolian series. (It does not really have anything to do with the first one.) A futuristic, not-quite-human soldier crash lands in an alternate late eighties Los Angeles, where he befriends a troubled young woman, well, perhaps more than befriends. :) Ages 15 and up.
2. The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale by Christine Bell
3. Rise of the Darklings by Paul Crilley
4. Unleash the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
5. Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
6. Ruby Red by Kristin Gier
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

I will keep updating this list as I go along. :)

                                       Lieder Madchen

No comments:

Post a Comment