Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jane Austen Challenge 2011


I found this challenge on The Life (and lies) of an inanimate flying object Blog, she seems to have some fun challenges! I love Jane Austen, but it seems that lately I am going through a phase where I am reading a lot more than I usually do. I have read all of Jane Austen's works, save for Northanger Abbey, and I have been meaning to read them all again (and Northanger Abbey for the first time).
My goal is Fanatic: 12+ total, 6 by Jane Austen, 6+ re-writes, spoofs, etc.
It should be fun!

1. The Second Mrs. Darcy by Elizabeth Aston
2. The Darcy Connection by Elizabeth Aston
3. Mr. Darcy's Dream by Elizabeth Aston
4. Northanger Abbey and Angels and Dragons by Jane Austen and Vera Nazarian
5. Mr. Darcy's Obsession by Abigail Reynolds
6. Dreadfully Ever After by Steve Hockensmith
7. The Ballad of Grégoire Darcy by Marsha Altman
8. The Road to Pemberley Anthology edited by Marsha Altman
9. A Pemberley Medley by Abigail Reynolds

                                       Lieder Madchen

2 comments:

  1. I'm a Fanatic, too! Looking forward to all your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a copy of Mr. Darcy's Obsession by Abigail Reynolds on the way from Amazon, I am very excited! :)

    ReplyDelete