Monday, July 4, 2011

Mailbox Monday (11)

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at A Girl and Her Books.

Here is what was in my mailbox the past two weeks! I am in a bit of a hurry today so I won't be linking to all of the lovely blog I won some of these from, but I want to say thank you anyway!

Won:


Exposed



Shut Out


Actually, I won A Need so Beautiful from Goodreads and they sent me both a paperback ARC and a completed hardback for some reason. So, unless my sister claims the extra, I may be hosting a giveaway at some point...


 For Review:


Technically, I received a copy of book 2, 400 Days, for review and I received a copy of this one to catch up on the series. However, 400 Days' cover is not going to be released until the 7th.

A Wife for Mr. Darcy

From the author.

Counter Camouflage : Serbian urban story

This one just showed up in my inbox one day. :)


From LibraryThing.

From my local library's bookstore and freebie box:


The only reason this one was in the freebie box was because it was an ARC and illegal to sell, but it is in pristine condition.


This one was purchased from the bookstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment