Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bad News and Great News

 A lot of stuff has been happening with me and my blog the last few days, only in a very quiet, behind-the-scenes kind of way. I will get the bad news out of the way first so that I can tell you all of the exciting and fun things that are going on.

The bad news is, even though the Dark Days of Supernatural Tour stopped at a Barnes and Noble just half an hour away from where I live, I was not there. :( I was very excited about it because I just read and reviewed Hereafter and Tara Hudson was there, as well as Aprilynne Pike, Veronica Roth, Amy Plum and Ellen Schreiber. I have read Wings by Aprilynne Pike and I am very excited about Divergent and Die For Me, but oh well. I do not have a driver's license and my dad was teaching, my cousin had a parent-teacher meeting, my mom hates driving after dark and my brother worked all day and needed to spend some time with his kids. So, unable to get a ride, I had to miss it and hope that somebody else took pictures and posts them on the internet. :)

Now, for the good/fun/exciting news.
I have joined a traveling book blogger discussion that is being created by the lovely Lyrika of Random Magic Tour: Pirates! fame. It is sure to be a wonderful way to meet people and share opinions.
I have been accepted as a Lady-in-Waiting reviewer at the lovely Royal Reviews blog, so I will be posting reviews there a couple of times a month.
I am going to be one of the Round 2 judges in the Shady Glades Book Battles. I already have my two books but have yet to know who my partner is.
Finally, for the sheer fun of it, I have signed up to do a post for Jace Wayland from the Mortal Instruments in Down the Rabbit Hole's YA Bachelors Month. I get to interview Jace and Clary! Can it get any better than that?

I hope you are all having as interesting a month as I am!

                                        Lieder Madchen

1 comment:

  1. Aww, so sorry you missed the tour :o( But what an exciting month you're having! That's a lot of fun involvement right there :o) Happy writing, sounds like you'll have a blast!

    ReplyDelete