Monday, May 30, 2011

Random Magic Tour: Pirates! The Parting Glass


May 30
The Parting Glass
Today's the wrap day for Random Magic Tour: Pirates!

As one of the mates - ahoy, matey! - sailing with this crew of
buccaneers, would like to say thank you for visiting the blog on May 10 and 18 and hope you also enjoyed some of the other great blogs on the tour.

I had a fantastic time with this tour. I met some wonderful bloggers and discovered quite a few exciting books. Thank you Lyrika! If you hadn't wandered across my blog I would have missed out on so much fun it is not even funny.
I would also like to thank all of the readers who stopped by, I hope you had a marvelous time!
Thank you to all of my fellow bloggers for sharing so many delightfully piratey things!




For the wrap day of the tour, we’re just going to raise a final pint o’ grog to say thanks for the good company. Smooth seas be ahead o’ye!

(Isn't that the coolest pirate song ever? It has been stuck in my head for the past month!)

Message in a Bottle: visit Liana's Paper Doll Blog to see the Pirate Queen Sasha and read more about her at Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice blog! Sorry I've been remiss in visiting around .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. raising my ale to the santiano tune and to my fellow rmt: pirates! crew member!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the song and the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one cool song and the tour has been so much fun for me:) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome music selection - very exciting! I almost want to charge out into the seas and show some plucky pirate spirit! :D

    You had some great fun features during the tour - very cool! :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete