Sunday, March 20, 2011

Once Upon a Time Challenge



I found this challenge on the Tell Me a Story blog, and it looks like so much fun! I am going for Quest the Second, to read one book each in the categories of fantasy, folklore, fairy-tale and mythology. The challenge runs from March 21 through June 20. I love fantasy, fairy-tale, and mythology, but I haven't read a whole lot by way of folklore, so I think that that will be he hardest part of this challenge for me.



Fantasy
10. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare


Fairy-Tale

Folktale

Mythology

                                             Lieder Madchen

6 comments:

  1. Have fun with what you choose to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I fully intend to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carl is a great challenge host and I've read some wonderful books during past Once Upon a Times. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun challenge and I'm sure you'll enjoy your reading. I get lots of ideas from other participants who post lists of books I've never heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful to have you along for the challenge this year. I hope you enjoy whatever books you choose to read for it. Please share those review links with us on the Review Site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! (PS I love your blog header. I've used that pic myself before.)

    ReplyDelete