Friday, February 25, 2011

Reading Challenge Addict 2011

This challenge has its own blog Here.
I cannot seem to stop joining reading challenges, so when I found this I had to join. :) My goal is to complete all nine of the challenges I have joined and complete the goals I have set for myself.

Here they are:
Time Travel Reading Challenge My goal is 20 books.
Italy in Books Reading Challenge My goal is 20 books.
Speculative Fiction Reading Challenge My goal is 20 Sci-Fi books.
Historical Fiction Reading Challenge My goal is Severe Bookaholism: 20 books.
Jane Austen Reading Challenge My goal is Fanatic: 12+ books.
Classics Forever Reading Challenge My goal is Level 4: 13+ books.
Young Adult Reading Challenge My goal is 100 books.
Chivalrous Deeds My goal is to be the most widely traveled.
Once Upon a Time Challenge My goal is Quest the Second.

If I join any more I will have to put them up, too. :)

                                        Lieder Madchen

No comments:

Post a Comment