Friday, December 23, 2011

Songs of the Season


Songs of the Season: 
A holiday event produced by Random Magic Tour
Sasha Soren (Random Magic)
Dec. 10-25, 2011

Merry Christmas! Welcome to the Songs of the Season Hop! For the past two weeks this caroling event has been making it's way through several lovely blogs as we share our favorite Christmas songs and now it is my turn! I hope you enjoy these songs and that you are having a wonderful Christmas Eve. :)





Hayley Westenra is one of my favorite singers and Mary, Did You Know? is one of my favorite Christmas songs, so to me this one is perfect. :)

Third Day is a wonderful Christian group and I have listened to their Christmas CD several times this season. In Dulci Jubilo is just so cheerful! It makes me smile. :) Check out these other lovely blogs and songs! Merry Christmas everyone! Lieder Madchen

1 comment: