Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Ball at Pemberley complete and a new project to come!

For those of you who don't know, A Ball at Pemberley is a story written entirely on Twitter by several people, including yours truly. The entire project was crazy and a huge amount of fun. Unfortunately, due to my lack of internet, I only managed to join in near the end (I introduced the constabulary in the middle of chapter 44). Since there were so many celebrities (Colin Firth, Hugh Grant, Matthew Macfadyen, etc.) being thrown into the story, their names had to be changed and the story edited, but it is finally complete and posted in its entirety here. Go read it!

There is a new project starting up called The Austen Games. Just think about that title for a moment...what comes to mind? If you are thinking of a certain popular YA series combined with Austen characters, then you are on the right track. I have no idea where this is going, but it is going to be fun!

                               Lieder Madchen

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I hadn't even heard of this before! I'll definitely have to check it out! Thanks for posting about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you all had a lot of fun writing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's going to be beyond amazing ;o)

    And it's so much fun to see our whole huge story in one piece & place :oD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Candace I hope to see you there!

    @Anna Oh, yes. Like you wouldn't believe. :)

    @Rebecca I know, and they are talking about self-publishing! If they do, I am definitely getting a copy. :)

    ReplyDelete